These simple and powerful nipple suckers are perfect for anyone looking for some consistent, strong suction. All you have to do is place the base of the sucker firmly against the nipple to create a seal, and then twist the easy-grip control cap to create immediate suction. Enjoy a light sucking sensation or twist the knob further to create a serious vacuum. Just turn the cap backward to return the internal plunger to its original position and release the suction when you are ready.
Measurements: 4 inch overall length, 1.17 inch inner diameter
Color: Clear, White
Note: Includes one pair
Measurements: 4 inch overall length, 1.17 inch inner diameter
Color: Clear, White
Note: Includes one pair
- By Kaylah on 7/7/2018
Overall Ratingthese little babies are awesome. have great suction and stay on until you take them off. there kinda large but thats ok. could actually be a little bigger as after using them for a couple of weeks and getting used to them could use a little more room to crank them up. nipples are much larger and more sensitive now than they have ever been. love the way my nipples poke through my tops all the time now.
- By Wilson on 6/19/2018
Overall RatingI got these to try something new. By the picture, they seemed like they'd be much smaller. they're huge! I'm not sure if they're supposed to suck up just the nipple or the surrounding areola as well, but.. that's what happened with me.
- By Kristofer on 3/19/2018
Overall RatingI am reviewing these, having used them and knowing first-hand how they work. Please note that I wasn't the one who purchased them, my partner did, but he is not big into writing reviews. I'll address the most common complaints I'm seeing in other reviews, so that you can make a better informed purchase decision. We really enjoy these vacuum tube nipple cups, which I think is a more appropriate name for the item, and we will be buying more (see the end of this review for details on that).
1. These are heavy duty vacuum tubes which are approximately one inch in inner diameter, which means that they pull most of, or all of (depending on your size) the areola into the tube during use, and as such, are not going to suck on *just* the nipples. They are approximately 4 inches long, so they are fairly large devices.
2. These are simple vacuum tubes, they do not have any dynamic "suckling" sensation, it is purely a true direct suction action, meaning they pull the nipple and areola into the tube. Let me repeat, because this seems difficult for many to understand, these "suck", they do not "suckle". There is little to no nipple stimulation, as your nipple isn't actually touching anything in there, but rather is hovering in empty air space inside the tube.
3. You can't have any hair in the area you plan to use them, as they will not seal over ANY hair - hairy guys: this means you're going to *have* to shave or wax before you will be able to use them. There is no way around this. If you are not willing to sacrifice the hair around your nipples, these are not going to work for you. Ladies, if you plan to use these "down below", which they do work for, you will have to carefully remove hair and then get all the folds *just right* for it to get a good seal. It *is* possible, but some anatomies may be easier to get that seal on than others.
4. The suction action of these is direct vacuum, they pull the tissue over which they are placed into the tube with varying degrees of harshness, from mildly painful (which some of us enjoy) to outright bruising. Because they are covering the entire areola area, you will *not* get "bigger nipples", instead, you will have an engorgement of the entire area. In fact, they do almost the opposite of making hard firm nipples, because it engorges the area around the nipple as much as it does the nipple itself, making a flat dome-shape inside the cylinder.
5. While these are high quality, they are large, fairly heavy, and not at all sexy looking. In order to get them to stay on, you have to have them attached with a fairly intense level of suction, a level that borders on that line between fun and pain. If you're into such play, they are great, but these are *not* something you take home to your vanilla girlfriend or housewife and are going to get a good response with - unless she's into bdsm, in which case, go for it! If you don't know what bdsm and vanilla mean - these are not the nipple suckers for you!
6. Because of the heavy weight and bulk, these do tend to either come off or bruise if you're trying to move around with them on, depending on how hard you have them attached onto your body. It also has a learning curve to get it all figured out. If you don't have much patience, you're not going to succeed in enjoying these tubes.
7. As others have stated, it is pretty difficult (or outright impossible) to twist the adjustment on these if you have lube on your hands. I don't find it necessary to use lube to get a seal on hairless smooth skin, so it's a non-issue, unless you're using lube elsewhere and then need to adjust these. The best way to get around this is to bring some medical gloves into the bedroom with you, and use them either for the lube areas to keep your hands lube-free, or for over your lubed hands to twist these, as needed. We have found it helpful to unscrew the cylinder completely and put a touch of high quality SILICONE lube (Wet Platinum - Wet Platinum Lubricant - 3.1 oz) on the working parts, this helps with making them easier to adjust and need not be cleaned out after every use.
8. Which brings me to cleaning. If you turn these far enough *in* they will come completely unscrewed (but only in one direction, don't try to force it the wrong way). Once you have the two pieces apart, you can swish them in some hot soapy water (Dawn dish soap works good), then shake the water out forcefully, dry the insides as best you can with a paper towel, then put them in a dry location to air out over night, unassembled. Once they are dry inside (the next day) add a drop of a high quality silicone lube (like Wet Platinum - Wet Platinum Lubricant - 3.1 oz) to the white screw part, and then a dab around the two black rubber o-rings, then screw them back into themselves. We've had good success with this method, and they are still working as good as new.
- By Charlee on 11/4/2017
Overall RatingI was dubious but once I tried them they really do as advertised, I am thrilled with this purchase without a doubt.
- By Ray on 10/12/2017
Overall RatingThe only issue I have with these are they were falling off when i put them on, but found out that if you wet your nipples before placement they stay on perfectly.
- By Lorena on 9/23/2017
Overall RatingI bought these little suckers to see if they might spice up my frolics with my husband. They did, but probably because my using them turned him on, rather than increasing the sensitivity of my nipples which is why I bought them.
When I first tried them out, the suction was very, very strong and painful. This did not turn me on in any way. They did do a good job with sucking blood into my nipples and areolas. I tightened the tit screws about half way, which was all that I could bare, and left them attached for a couple of minutes (which was pure torture!). When I took them off, indeed the nipples and areolas were engorged, but rather than being hyper sensitive, they just plain hurt! However, my husband was greatly turned on and we had a great evening!
I used them a few times after that, and each time the suction seemed to be less and less. Now I have to moisten my skin and use a little KY to make a good seal. They still hurt, and I don't find them at all titillating, but I've had some great times with my husbnad nonetheless.
- By Krish on 9/22/2017
Overall RatingThese are the best nipple suckers I have ever had. I've looked on the market before and was a little unimpressed with most of the products. BUT THESE! These are incredible with the perfect scope of variation possible, and more for those who need it. They are large enough to accommodate most nipples. Certainly good enough for ours.
- By Belen on 6/16/2017
Overall RatingThe product does exactly as advertised. I love the pinch and I personally don't have to take it to its limit in order to get the suction I desire.
- By Santos on 3/29/2017
Overall RatingIf you have the smaller version you must have this! It will do things that are simply amazing. I recommend this dastardly device and commend the mind that gave it life!
- By Bryant on 2/28/2017
Overall RatingIf you enjoy a little pain with pleasure -this is it! They suck-up the nipples like you wouldn't believe!!! Truly awesome!!!!!
I'm wearing them right now and intend to do so for a few more hours.Take deep breaths and enjoy!!!!!! Pain increases with wearing time and that's what it is all about. Wear them to bed too.
- By River on 10/20/2016
Overall RatingWow, the suction!! One note, these suck the entire areola not just the nipples, but boy are the nipples super sensitive after about 15-20 minutes using these! Be careful, you can bruise yourself! Still loved them!
- By Shirley on 4/28/2016
Overall RatingThis item (a pair as you can see) works very well, just as described, and provides as little or as much suction as you desire. Just wet the skin first, and away you go. Highly recommended!
- By Nathen on 1/26/2016
Overall RatingFor serious nipple enhancement and enlargement, these nipple cylinders will do the job! Nipple enhancement through vacuum pumping is a great way to add spice to a sexual encounter, sensitize your nipples, or command attention during an evening on the town with enlarged, hardened nipples that show through your clothing. Permanent enhancement is possible with a regular pumping program, much like a workout routine. Regular, repeated application of vacuum pressure encourages lasting growth by stretching the tissues of the nipple. This is the perfect item to allow you to easily pump without additional hardware. Not only that you can adjust the pressure to meet your needs. They stay on and the results are quite pleasing. I've made many nipple pumping kits from hardware store items, but nothing beats these little baby's. Get a pair and start today!
- By Tiffy on 1/24/2016
Overall RatingThese suckers may be applied to body parts other than nipples. They produce an exquisite sensation where ever they are applied.
- By Alayna on 1/4/2016
Overall RatingSays it all... Works great for nipple and for clit suction. Grabs hold and won't let go. Perfect for what I wanted.